Wednesday 19 November 2008

Results of audio workshop

Well, I've just completed the audio workshop I mentioned in the last post. We walked around the building recording random interesting sounds, and learned how to edit on Audacity, a bit of free online software. And here are the results... twenty-two seconds of organised chaos. 'Wistful', someone in the group called it.

If I can figure out how to attach it, you can hear it. Having converted it from a .wav file into an iMovie video, I think I may have succeeded... In the event that you cannot hear the results, know that the main sounds are feet scuffing on carpet, a humidity control unit purring away, a roomful of people at a reception after a 'Looking at Art' lecture, the lowest key on a piano, and a key from the top octave.




welcome page ----- Margaret's webpage ----- Facebook ----- Flickr ----- Saatchi Online

No comments: