Thursday 23 July 2009

Margaret News

Well, it's official. I am now in possession of a BA in Fine Art from Aberystwyth University School of Art. The ceremony was 16 July 2009 and is still online deep in the bowels of the Aber Uni website. DVD copies have duly been ordered for absent family and friends.

Although my connection to the internet has been temporarily interrupted, my photographic practice has not, and I continue shooting most days. I have plans for some cyanotypes and solvent transfers, though until recently my annual bout of A level marking for the Welsh exam board has hampered things in terms of free time, which has been devoted to other administrative manners.

But now things are definitely moving; I even did some sketching on Tuesday (yes! I can still hold a pencil!). I hope that my fellow art school grads have similarly been able to continue working at what we love, while inevitably having to juggle other things.

Best wishes to everyone from Aber Uni class of 2009.

No comments: